WAYS TO GIVE
With your help, we support cancer survivors, patients, caregivers, people experiencing other chronic diseases, and people facing challenging situations in the Black community.
Your kind donations are essential to our goals of providing:
- Educational awareness campaigns on symptoms, effects, and impact of cancer and other chronic diseases
- A safe place where members can access emotional, mental, psychological, material, and practical support from others with a similar lived experience,
- Turkey meals during Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, monthly meal deliveries, house cleaning services, complimentary therapy, and counseling sessions.
You can become a monthly or a one-time donor.
Donations are tax-deductible, and tax receipts are issued immediately.
A few ways to donate:
- By filling out the donation form
- Via Email Money Transfer:
- By cheque: Payable to The Oladele Foundation
Mail to:The Oladele Foundation
235, 3545-32 Ave NE, Unit 906
Calgary AB T1Y 6M6
The worst thing we can do is nothing
We love it when prospective partners recognize our hard work and passion and are moved to join us on our mission to support members of our community battling cancer and other chronic diseases. All ideas are welcome and appreciated. Let us work together to bring yours to life.