WAYS TO GIVE
With your help, we support cancer survivors, patients, caregivers, people experiencing other chronic diseases, and people facing challenging situations in the Black community.
Your kind donations are essential to our goal of providing:
- Educational awareness campaigns on symptoms, effects, and impact of cancer and other chronic diseases
- A safe place where members can access emotional, mental, psychological, material, and practical support from others with a similar lived experience,
- Turkey meals during Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas periods, meal deliveries, house cleaning services, complementary therapy sessions, etc.
You can become a monthly or a one-time donor.
Donations are tax-deductible, and tax receipts are issued immediately.
A few ways to donate:
- By filling out the donation form
- Via Email Money Transfer: email@example.com
- By cheque: Payable to The Oladele Foundation
Mail to:The Oladele Foundation
235, 3545-32 Ave NE, Unit 906
Calgary AB T1Y 6M6